We are now putting together the programme and the speakers for the IMTJ Medical Travel Summit 2017.
If you wish to be considered as a speaker at the Summit, review the guidelines below and then submit a proposal.
- We will favour proposals that feature new content that has not been presented at other events in the medical travel sector.
- We encourage proposals in a variety of formats. You may propose content for:
- A solo speaker presentation
- A panel discussion
- A round table discussion
- A case study
- We will not accept submissions that promote a specific destination, service or healthcare provider. A case study of best practice is acceptable but this must be delivered as a learning tool rather than an advertisement for what you do.
- Speakers will be high level executives or respected opinion leaders within their industry.
- Speakers will be confident in delivering entertaining, engaging and stimulating content and must be able to demonstrate excellent presentation skills (through personal recommendation by others, or online video examples).
- Speakers will be fully funded for accommodation and conference registration.
- Speakers will be expected to attend throughout the two days of the Summit.
- You will retain the copyright in your presentation content. IMTJ will publish your presentation content on the IMTJ web site for the benefit of the Summit delegates and IMTJ’s paying subscribers.
Speaker proposals must be submitted by November 15th 2016.
Speaker proposals should adopt the following structure, and complete and submit the Speaker Proposal Submission. The submission requires the following information:
- Contact information
- Brief biography – maximum 200 words
- Title of presentation
- Agenda topic – Where your contribution fits within the Summit Agenda.
- The session takeaway – In 50 words or less, how will delegates benefit from your contribution.
- Intended audience – Who do you think will gain most from your content.
- Content summary – The key messages that you wish to convey. The lessons that you wish to impart. The experience that you want to share. Maximum: 500 words.
If you require further information about the IMTJ Medical Travel Summit and Awards before booking, please head over to the Overview page.